Sunday, January 10, 2010

Game Over?

I'm sure some are wondering if I already lost the $100.00 a month competition, well, let me just say that the game is not over yet. So to save me from eating out for the rest of last week I bought myself some groceries to keep from going out for lunch and dinner.
Unfortunately, I don't only have an issue of eating out, but I buy gadgets. I had to spend $30.00 on a Nike + for a running challenge, but that's a whole new blog for you. So this gives me only $20.00 for the rest of the month. Until Saturday, I attended a friend's bachelor dinner and dropped another $10.00. It's only the 10th and I know what you are thinking, you lose Kham! Sorry folks, especially to those who have made it really clear that they have no faith in me, Katie and Robyn, until I drop my last penny, the game is still on...but it's really making me nervous.

1 comment: